Create group and global discussion forums to discuss issues with your guest users. The Discussion forum section includes advanced message editing and searching features.
Creating Guest Users
- Click on the 'Configuration' menu section located on the left side of your screen.
- Now click on the 'Sharing' option.
- Click the 'New' button.
- Enter a username & password for this guest account.
- Check all the sections you would like this guest account to have access to. Be sure to select the 'Access Discussion Forums' option. You can also allow users to 'Post topics or replies' as well as 'Delete my posts'.
- Click the 'Save' button to save your settings create your guest account.
Holding Discussions with Guest Users
- Click on the 'Discussions' menu section located on the left side of your screen.
- Now click on the 'New Forum' button.
- Enter a Name and description for your forum.
- Select the 'Save' button.
- Now select the Forum you would like to post a message to.
- To create a new topic under the forum you selected, click on the 'New Topic' button.
- To reply to an existing topic, select the topic from the list, and click on the 'Reply' button.
- Any guest user that has access to discussions will have the ability to read and post reply's in the discussion forum.